The East Anglian Garden Railway Show
Trade Stands and Layouts Including Live Steam.
The East Anglia Garden Railway Show at Bressingham Steam Museum.
A Garden Scale Model Railway Exhibition with trade support and visiting layouts.
A special Entry Only price applies to this event day: £6.50 per person (Train rides are an extra cost: £2 per train and £1.50 per gallopers ride). Please note that Tesco Deals are not accepted on this event day.
Download a trade stand stall here: Trade Form
Confirmed Trade Stalls:
Andy Lynch Railways
Mike Lawrence Second Hand G Scale
Sir Arthur Heywood's Duffield Bank Railway: 1/12 scale : 32mm gauge
Suffolk and Borders Light Railway (Bressingham's 16mm association permanent layout).
Manod Quarry: 1/12 scale : 50mm gauge
Hambledon Valley Railway: 16mm scale
Aberwyn: 16mm Live Steam
Area 5 4000 Yards: SM32
Newlands Farm: Gn15 DCC
Putnoe Holt: G Scale
G scale static display with additional TT scale layout
Prayle Grove: 16mm live steam
The Advent Modellers
Other attractions on the day:
- Steam in Miniature featuring a parade of engines at 14:30.
- Footplate rides and driver experience courses available on the 2ft gauge Fen Railway. £5 per footplate ride and £10 per driver experience. These experiences can be booked on the day in the ticket office.
- There will double headed trains on the 2ft Fen Railway during the afternoon.
- The last 2ft Fen train of the day at 1630 is scheduled to be a quadruple headed train.
- Norfolk Fire Museum will be in attendance with a couple of vintage fire engines for visitors to climb aboard and learn about fire safety.
Tesco Deals are not accepted on this event day.