Made in Norfolk
Provisional event lisitng
Provisional Event Listing: A potential new event for the museum.
A celebration of the industrial, mechanical and manufacturing acheivements from the wonderful County of Norfolk.
We are seeking private owners of objects / machinery / engines/ equipment / vehicles which were made in Norfolk. If anyone is interested in exhibiting at this event please contact the museum.
Items from our own museum collection which will be showcased at this event will include:
- Dad's Army Gilford Bus (Bodywork completed at Eaton Coach Works in Norwich).
- Youngs of DIss, various items including a water cart
- Burrell Steam Roller 'Buster' and Burrell Steam Portable made by Charles Burrell and Sons in Thetford.
- The Gallopers Roundabout made by Savages in Kings Lynn.
- Model Savage Steam Lorry based on a fullsize model also manufactured by Savages of Kings Lynn.